About G&W Services
Family-owned since 1958.
It started when the York Corporation awarded a contract to what was to become the G&W Service Company. Those satisfied customers told others, and G&W soon grew from one service truck to a location on Capitol Avenue in downtown Houston, only blocks away from its current location.
Founded by Harold Gilbert (“G”) and James Warner (“W”), G&W was built on the foundation of integrity, honesty, and communication. That’s why we work with only the best and vetted specialists.