About GW Services

About GW Services

SONY DSCIn 1958, York Corporation awarded a contract to one of its servicemen to replace faulty compressors in a new line of a/c central units.   This began what was to become G&W Service Company, a family-owned company founded by Harold Gilbert (“G”) and James Warner (“W”).  These satisfied customers told others and the company soon grew from one service truck to a location on Capitol Avenue in downtown Houston, only blocks away from its present location.  Since then, G&W Service Company has expanded from residential, commercial, and industrial service to also include design and installation.  Although the fleet has grown to 18 trucks, family values and personalized service continues to be the trademark on which G & W Service Company is built. gwac@swbell.net